RARBG recently started allowing pervasive and aggressive ads again which exceed the acceptable level of frequency and pervasiveness. Here’s how to stop them using a free brwoser add-in and a manual rule update (both are required).
- Install AdBlockPlus in your browser: https://adblockplus.org/
- Click the new AdBlockPlus icon in your browsers system notifications area and select the gear-icon/settings icon.
- Click the ADVANCED menu item and scroll if necessary to the FILTER LIST section at the bottom of the screen
- Click the EDIT FILTERS button to go into edit mode
- Add the following two items to the list:
This did the trick for me in Chrome as it was where the overlay DIV html element was being derived with a random-generated ID making the normal block-element feature insufficient.
Good luck! And if this worked for you, please comment and share!